Our Major Concerns
- Keep order during assembly
- Discourage bad habits such as being lat, playing truant and using ethe elevator without authorization.
Cleanliness and Tidiness
- Students must come to school in proper school uniform.
- No oranaments or accessories are allowed in school.
- Dyed, artifically curled or untidy hair to be dealt with immediately.
- Students must come to school with textbooks for the day.
- Keep to the seat during lessons.
- When the preparatory bell has rung, students must return to their classroom as quickly as possible. No wandering along corridors is allowed.
- No lying down, shouting, eating or napping in class.
- Orientation for new students and teachers.
- Mutual respect and caring between and among students and teachers.
- Care for the facilities in school and avoid wasting.
- Sharing and caring among different races.
- Build up harmony to enhance learning.
- Understand and respect different cultures and ways of life.
Whole-school Approach Towards Discipline
- Teachers to be on-duty during morning, recesses and lunch.
- Provide support to teachers in keeping order in class.
- Strong communication links to each and level so as to cater for students’ needs.
- Boost up students’confidence and strengthen their resistance to temptation, through seminars and activities.
- Work hand-in-hand with the police and NGOs to help our students develop positive attitude towards life.
- Whole school approach towards students’ physical, mental and moral development.